Well, we've been here almost three weeks now and we are still sleeping on Emily's air mattress in an empty apartment. Where is our stuff, you're wondering?? Well the moving company we hired is basically holding it hostage. There is still no rational explanation as to why it has not been delivered. We call on a daily basis and we get different stories everyday, usually laced with lies about things we have said or done along the way that have prevented these people from bringing it to us. If I told you the details, you would think I was making up the stories, that's how outrageous the situation has been. Today's promise is that they will show up with the truck on Saturday morning (and oh yea, we owe them an additional $350). I'm crossing my fingers (but not holding my breath), maybe you can cross yours too??
I've tried to stay positive but this pregnant girl is tired and uncomfortable!! Here's to hoping...
No comments:
Post a Comment