September 18, 2012

photo dump

Since I'm already behind on posting photos chronologically, I decided to do one big photo dump in this post instead of trying to catch up. Hopefully now I can try to stay more current! These are just a few of my favorites from her first six weeks or so. Okay maybe it's more than a few... :)
These are from a little photo shoot we had when Julia and Amanda were in town -they are much better photographers than me, I'm still working on figuring out our new camera. I loved how these turned out!
5 days old!
1 week, 4 days old
So expressive!!
1 week, 6 days old - on the way to our 2 wk pedi appt
2 weeks, 3 days old
3 weeks, 1 day
Love this onesie from Aunts Kathryn and Andrea!
3 weeks, 2 days old
3 weeks, 4 days old
As you can see we've established our favorite location for photo shoots 
4 weeks old and a baby romper
4 weeks, 5 days old
Look at that big tummy!
5 weeks, 2 days old
5 weeks, 3 days old
Still working on the right light, I need lessons on my camera!
I am loving every second of being home with Kate. Even when I have to go back to work, I work from home so I won't miss her too much but I get sad just thinking about it! She is so much fun!!

1 comment: