Here's what Kate has been up to this month!
- Growing fast! We haven't been to the doc since 4 months so I don't have stats, but she seems so big to me!
- Nursing four times a day, every four hours.
- Started solids! We waited until she was right at 5 months actually. Still doing just one meal a day
- Rolling tummy to back and back to tummy, really covers a lot of ground rolling around!
- Happier playing on her tummy now, can hold up her head and chest while on her tummy
- Playing with toys...grasping things and putting everything in her mouth. Her favorites are Sophie the giraffe and her Jellycat crinkle book
- Still not sleeping well...reeeeeally making me work for it lately. I have no idea what the problem is, she wakes up every 2-4 hours, wants to eat but really just needs soothing. We couldn't do much to try to improve the problem since we were staying with other people so many nights in December and didn't want to wake everyone in the house. ugh...
- Napping 2-3 times every day
- Smiling and giggling LOTS! So much fun, she definitely responds to Michael and I and knows her parents
- Surprisingly showed a little "stranger danger"when we were with family this month. It really shocked me
- Seems to be very social, loves looking around, smiles at people and gets very distracted when she's eating. Seems to be very curious about her surroundings
- Still pretty bald but the hair she has is definitely RED!!
- Loves bath time
- Always on the move! Even her doctor and the nursery workers comment on how "active" active she is....oh boy :)
loves those rosy cheeks
didn't do very well with the sticker pics this month..
such a happy girl!!
thinking about sitting up!
I can't believe another month has gone by. It seems to be getting faster! She is still just the sweetest girl and I love getting to know her personality. Still can't believe I get to be her mom!







No comments:
Post a Comment