Michael and I have learned several big pieces of information in the last few weeks. It feels like the excitement and changes just keep rolling in. First, we are having a baby GIRL!!! We could not be more excited! I'm in trouble when it comes to shopping for a girl, it feels like it could get out of control very quickly! She will be welcomed by many cousins including Olivia and Sarah Catherine who will be sixteen and eight months older, respectively. One of the things I am most excited about!!
A few days after we learned about baby girl, we found out we are moving to New York City in June!! Michael matched into a general surgery intern year at Columbia. I am so proud of him for getting into such a great program (and his first choice!). While I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little overwhelmed by the idea of NYC and a new baby, I feel very confident that this is where we're supposed to be and can't wait to see what's in store for the next year!
Maybe we'll dial up these two for a play date...
or see these two strolling the streets...
maybe SJP can give me some advice on cold weather gear for babies??

Love this!!
ReplyDelete