My walk home from work is around the inner harbor, and I always love seeing the ducks swimming around. Today I walked up and found this precious family of ducks - mom, dad and at least 10 babies! The babies must have been very young because they still had their "fur" and not feathers. They were all crowding along this wall and bravely floating out into the water every now and then. A nice man shared some food with me so I could feed them and let them come closer. I loved it!!!
Michael and Lucy met me on my walk home so we all got to see! The pictures aren't great since we just had our phones. Lucy was very intrigued!


Just for a little background on my love for ducks, here is a little project my tech-savvy husband made out of an old home video...he said the post was just not complete without this :)
for your viewing pleasure...
How cute!! LOVE the video :)
ReplyDelete