May 8, 2011

one year!!

I can't believe we've already been married a year! It really has gone by so fast! We celebrated by going to DC for the night and had a great time. We started off with the Smithsonian Museum of American History (it is my favorite!). I didn't get any pictures from the museum, but we had a great time seeing it and walking around the National Mall. It was a beautiful day!
Posing in front of the Washington Monument.

My sweet cousin, Katy, gave us a gift card to the Palm restaurant as a wedding gift so we took advantage and used it for a DELICIOUS meal!
A few pictures from the night.



feeling a little full from a huge steak.


The hotel brought us complementary champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries! Too bad I was too excited to eat the strawberries before I thought about taking a picture. :)

We had a great time celebrating! Here's to many more years of anniversary celebrations...

2 comments: